Views: 90 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-10-15 Origin: Site
The Olympic Games is the biggest sport game in the world, in this article, we will introduce the ceremony of the Olympic Games, including opening ceremony, closing ceremony and medal award ceremony, hope this information would be helpful to you.
1. The chairman of the Olympic Games Organizing Committee announced the start of opening ceremony. The President of the International Olympic Committee and the Chairman of the Olympic Organizing Committee greeted the head of host country at the entrance of the stadium and guided him to the seat.
2. Play the national anthem of the host country.
3. The history,culture and life style of the host country will be fully demonstrated in artist programs. For example, the Beijing Olympics displayed on the four major inventions, the Silk Road, and martial arts. The London Olympics displayed on the industrial revolution, the British democracy movement and popular music. The success of the opening ceremony depends on the effects of large-scale artist programs to a large extent.
4. Delegations are listed in alphabetical order according to the language of the host country (except for the delegations of Greece and the host country. By convention, the Greek delegation is the first to enter and the host country is the last).
5. The speech of the chairman of the Olympic Games Organizing Committee;
6. The speech of the President of the International Olympic Committee.
7. The head of state of the host country announced the opening of the Olympic Games.
8. Raise the Olympic flag and play the "Olympic Hymn".
9. The flag-bearers of each delegation form a semicircle around the podium. An athlete from the host country boarded the podium. He grasps the corner of the Olympic flag with his left hand and sworn with his right hand lifting.
10. A referee from the host country boarded the podium and swore in the same way.
11. The last Olympic torch relay athlete ignited the Olympic flame and let the white pigeons fly.
1. Welcome Ceremony of the President of the International Olympic Committee and the Head of State of the Host Country
2. Raise the national flag of the host country.
3. Artist programs.
4. The flagmen of each delegation entered the stadium in the order of the opening ceremony. There follows a team of athletes regardless of nationality. The flag bearers form a semicircle after the podium.
5. The men's marathon gold, silver and bronze medals were presented by the President of the International Olympic Committee. This ceremony was firstly held in the 2004 Athens Olympics. It symbolizes the men's marathon as a symbol of human strong will and perseverance, and has given the highest honor and status in all Olympic Games.
6. A thanking ceremony to volunteers. Some athlete representatives will present flowers to the volunteers to thank them for the contribution.
7. Raise the Greek flag and play the national anthem of Greece.
8. Speech by the Chairman of the Olympic Organizing Committee
9. A closing speech made by the President of the International Olympic Committee made.
10. The handover of the Olympic flag.
11. The 8-minute artist program of the host of the next Olympic Games, which was first created by the 1976 Montreal Olympics.
12. Put out The Olympic flame.
13. Carnival for athletes.
During the Olympics, the olympic gold medals,olympic silver medals, olympic bronze medals shall be issued by the President of the International Olympic Committee accompanied by the President of the relevant International Sports Federation. Normally, at the end of each competition, the venue for the competition will be presented in the following manner: The top three athletes will be on the podium in official costumes or sportswear. The position of the champion is slightly higher. The flag of the champion delegation should rise from the central flagpole, and the flags of the second and third delegations will rise from the flagpoles immediately to the right and left of the central flagpole. When playing the national anthem of the champion delegation, all medal winners should face the flag.
We specialize in custom race medals,military awards and decorations medals,military campaign badge,softball medals,outstanding volunteer service medal and so on, if you are interested, welcome to contact!